8 Tips for Renting a Vacation Home in Orlando, FloridaMost people never consider renting a vacation home because they aren’t aware of the benefits. They know how to book a hotel room, but the process of renting a vacation home is a bit different. Here are some tips to get you started.
1. You don’t have to spend thousands. Many people wrongfully assume that vacation rentals are $500+ per night. That couldn’t be farther from the truth. Many properties rent for less than a hundred dollars. They are very affordable.
2. Make sure you understand your amenities. It’s true that vacation home rentals in Orlando, Florida come with a lot of fun amenities, but don’t assume. If the ad you read or the associate you spoke with doesn’t mention them, assume they aren’t there.
3. Rent through a reputable company. When you rent from a private person, there’s no guarantee with what you’ll get. You can’t trust that the home is clean and the sheets are changed and the house is equipped as promised. Rent through a reputable company that makes sure these little touches are complete.
4. Check your location. If you are hoping to go to Disney World, you’ll want to make sure your vacation home rental is within driving distance. There are plenty of vacation homes for rent all over Florida, so you’ll want one close to the park. Fortunately, there are plenty of these.
5. Start searching early. If you are hoping to rent during a popular busy season, you’ll want to search early to ensure you get a spot and so you get the best deal. Plus you’ll have the pick of the litter and can choose whichever you prefer.
6. Read the whole contract. Make sure you understand what you and your guests are responsible for before renting. For example, you might have access to an outdoor grill but be required to refill the propane before leaving.
7. Ask about housekeeping. Some rentals have a housekeeping service that comes in after you are gone. Others require you to make sure the home is in tip-top shape. Understand what your requirements are here before booking.
8. Split the cost with friends. One of the advantages of a vacation home rental in Orlando Florida near Disney is that they have a lot more space than a typical hotel room. You could bring a large party and split the bill, which drives down the price.
Written by Steve Casey of Florida Sunshine Vacation Rentals
Look no further for vacation home rentals near Disney in Florida! Florida Sunshine Vacation Rentals has thirty years experience providing guests with the best Florida dream vacation experiences possible, as well as a level of customer service that exceeds exceptions. They’re based in Orlando with a satellite office in the United Kingdom, so they know how to provide superior service to domestic and European guests.
Feel free to call upon their expert team to provide you with a smooth booking experience for your vacation rental home, condo, villa or townhouse in Orlando, Florida or other Florida destinations. We will help you do all of the planning so you and yours can start making memories!
For more information visit www.floridasunshinevacationrentals.com.
Interested in writing a guest blog for Florida Sunshine Vacation Rentals? Send your topic idea to [email protected].
All data and information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. Florida Sunshine Vacation Rentals makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, current-ness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis.